Engaging with the world

Engaging with the world

Purpose of blog...

"Journalism3portfolio-khatija" is a blog that will comprise of all the work I produce during the course of the year. In my personal journalistic philosophy I have made clear my position on objectivity and its role in journalism as a profession. All the work I produce will be in line with what I believe journalism is all about, thereby reinforcing my philosophy and keeping consistent.

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Selaelo Selota by Khatija Nxedlana

Selaelo Selota is no stranger to the jazz scene. In this year’s Standard Bank Festival in Grahamstown he pleased the crowd with his performance and brought the ‘heat’ to this year’s Festival. This sound slide explores Selota’s views of South Africa’s music industry and his lament of a South Africa without a culture.
       

   

   

       


Podcast Powered By Podbean

   

No comments:

Post a Comment